[arch-general] Why are financial contributions not accepted?

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:07:30 EDT 2011

It's not that I really have money to give away, but I was struck by the
notice on the Arch web site that financial contributions are not currently
accepted, although they have been in the past.  Given that there has
apparently been some discussion of lack of resources for the distro, it
seems to me to be reasonable to ask why those of us who can't code can't try
to provide a little relief and support for Arch's hard-working volunteers in
other ways.

--
Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com