[arch-general] liberoffice 3.4.2 strange behaviour with odt files

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Wed Aug 3 23:51:16 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just faced a strange problem with libreoffice 3.4.2.

An old odt file, created with libreoffice 3.4.1, around jul 20. Today when I
went to open it with libreoffice 3.4.2, I was asked for filter selection, the
available options being

- Help Content
- ODF chart
- Openoffice.org 1.0 chart

Clearly it is somehow confused and unable to open the file.

kword can open the file just fine. Of course the formatting is not the same
and I don't want to reformat it.

Google didn't have much to offer on this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

--
Regards
 Shridhar