[arch-general] Wiki entry for GPGPU / OpenCL / CUDA

Vojtěch Král kral.vojtech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:14:04 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,...
 From recent discussions about troubles with OpenCL as well as
comments in AUR,
forums, etc.. I got the impression that the whole thing is pretty
confusing for an outsider... and for an insider too for that matter.
So I put up a wiki entry.

So far it's a wip article on my wiki profile here:
 https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Kralyk/GPGPU

I'd like you to
 + have a look at it and tell me what you think of it ;-)
 + check if my wording is tolerable enough - English isn't my native
language, feel free to correct
 + See if you know anything about the (missing) Nvidia/CUDA parts
I myself am not really acquainted with CUDA and Nvidia-flavoured OpenCL
so I'd like to ask if someone CUDA-savvy out there would be so kind as
to help out and fill in those gaps.

Regards,
~kralyk