[arch-general] replacement for clyde

Nicholas MIller nick.kyky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 07:02:31 EDT 2011

I use yaourt without any problems.  Used Clyde prior.  And I don't notice
any major differences

On Aug 19, 2011 7:02 PM, "Karol Babioch" <karol at babioch.de> wrote:

Hi,

Am 19.08.2011 08:49, schrieb Gour-Gadadhara Dasa:

> Before clyde I used yaourt (which now has C-back end, afaik), tried
paktahn
> (which has some quir...
I'm using yaourt and am now wondering what is wrong with it, when you
actually know of it, and don't want to use it ;)? Is there any flaw so
far? As far as I can remember there were some glitches with clyde, but I
haven't heard anything bad about yaourt so far ;).

Best regards,
Karol Babioch