[arch-general] pacman -Syu fails due to conflict with mtab?

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 14:59:10 EST 2011

> > This is the correct workflow before you ask:
> >
> > 1) archlinux.org
> > 2) if !1 .. www.google.com
> > 3) if !2 bbs.archlinux.org or this list

It's amasing how often I see this on all > medium volume lists. You have
to reply to the reply of every message you send to the qmail list as an
antispam measure. The same system could ask users to check for an
answer, but maybe that would be even more annoying for frequent
responders. I guess it could ask for the first twenty times but that
would require modifying the code.