[arch-general] Bad pyqt 4.8.2-2 package -- on rit?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:19:53 EST 2011

On 01/20/2011 03:41 PM, Dave Morgan wrote:
> Refresh your mirrors "pacman -Syy" and it should be fine.  It happened
> to me momentarily on some UK mirrors.  A refresh fixed it.

Thanks,

	Something is funny, because it has now happened 6 times in a row and each one
after running pacman -Syu, so the mirror were immediately refreshed before the
pyqt failure. The curious part, as you say, is a refresh does indeed fix it, but
it doesn't look like it is the mirrors that are being refreshed. I don't get any
new '#################################' on the repos, it just looks like some
md5sum is getting corrected.

	Oh well, glad to know I'm not the only one that saw it :)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC