[arch-general] libusb-compat owns /usr/lb/libusb.so symlink

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:03:42 EST 2011

Hi guys.

Is that the intended purpose? I was having a problem with the mouse
module from KDE system settings and discovered that I didn't have
libusb-compat. When I listed its contents just to check, I saw that it
is the owner of /usr/lib/libusb.so and it is pointing to
/usr/lib/libusb.so.0.1.so.4.4.4. Would that make programs compiled in
my machine be linked against the older libusb? Or is it harmless?

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?