[arch-general] Rail Model font for coders

Yaro Kasear yaro at marupa.net
Sun Jan 23 13:03:46 EST 2011

On Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:00:55 pm
hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare at lavabit.com
wrote:
> > The fact he called it racism smells of a troll to me. Trolls are worse
> > than
> > spammers.
>
> Meeku:  No.  The person who did not wish me to participate on this mailing
> list tactically made his personal opinion to be representative for others
> also by using the 'our' word.

I don't want you advertising your crap on this mailing list either. He's not
alone, and likely I'm not, either. Post something actually relevant to Arch
Linux or leave it out.

> I also want to research the correlation between your opinion-judgement in
> this case and the lines of evidenced based productive Arch Linux coding
> you have written first hand and I would be grateful for this statistic and
> evidence.

Programmers write code fine without your font, we don't need you trying to
spam us with it. If you want people to try your font, put it on the AUR, stop
spamming the mailing list.