[arch-general] ArchLinux Cheat Cube (english)

Merijn merijn at ohaiits.me
Wed Oct 5 07:26:25 EDT 2011

Of this version (http://dev.archlinux.org/~angvp/cheat-cube-en.svg) the blue
arrows are still a bit off, we will fix that right? And perhaps even change
*/etc/rc.d/daemon* *start/stop/restart* to *rc.d start/stop/restart*. If the
initscripts is latest it should be usable without any problems. (Which is on
the latest image for sure.) That way we can safe some space for another
command. Perhaps add du next to df or something like that?