[arch-general] Arch and Gnome 3problems

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:12:07 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Christian <christian08 at runbox.com> wrote:
<snip>
> But its strange the problems I am having.

Hello there,

if you're having trouble with the accessibility routines provided by
the GNOME project, I'd like to direct you to upstream. [1] is the
gnome-accessibility-list main page, where also archives are linked.
Maybe there are other users and especially developers who could
benefit from your experience, and for them you could dig into this
problem a bit further, eg. elaborate on that "strange" behavior on
said mailing list. Myself, I'd always like to help, but I cannot test
these things myself further than compare with what the visual state
machine gives me, though.

cheers!
mar77i