[arch-general] weird kde crashes

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 05:54:43 EDT 2012

> video-drivers ?

I don't think it's video driver related, because the crashes seems to
always occur somewhere in Qt, but not a single crash contains anything
graphics-related, it just crashes in random places – sometimes it's in
Qtcore, sometimes in QtNetwork (I remember this one contained
something about UPnP), I think I saw  crash QtGui… It's just…
everywhere… And that really confuses me.

> systemd / initscripts ?

I don't use systemd. initscripts didn't change apart from
dependencies, so I don't thing this is it either.

> dbus-monitor output ?

Good idea, that might help.

> i have [{community-,}testing]
> linux-bede 3.4