[arch-general] Problems with registration to Flyspray

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Jun 6 05:59:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

First, I apologies if this is not the right place to send this post,
but I couldn't find how to reach the Flyspray admins.

Yesterday, I tried to register on Flyspray.
I have received the confirmation e-mail, followed the confirmation steps
and something weird happened.
I'm neither able to login - the Flyspray says my user does not exist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mloskot/7344490354/

nor I can restore password - username does not exist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mloskot/7159283071/

Trying to re-register also fails - username already taken:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mloskot/7159283101/

Could the admins help me to get around this lock?

Best regards,