[arch-general] Shutdown and reboot not working after last weekend update

Victor Silva vfbsilva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:53:36 EDT 2012

Logs here:
http://pastebin.com/0BMzruNJ
Nothing happens, this is the point. I can still use the system normally
after the shutdown command. It does not turn X off. It does not shutdown
just after the broadcast. This is what I consider extremelly strange. AS
you pointed out I could have something waiting to be unmounted so I did a
umount -a and kill -9 -1 to be sure nothing was hanging. Still could not
shutdown.

by the way thanks a lot for all the insights so far guys. I'm sure we can
work it out :)