[arch-general] bluetooth headset vs. Flash Player

Curtis Shimamoto sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:02:46 EDT 2013

On 03/26/13 at 08:06pm, Nelson Marambio wrote:

I believe flash is not capable of using pulseaudio directly.  So it uses
alsa.  In order to get this to work, you need to configure alsa to use
pulseaudio.  This is particularly easy, as the necessary configuration is
the only content found in the pulseaudio-alsa package.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio#Flash_Content
--
Curtis Shimamoto
sugar.and.scruffy [at] gmail.com