[arch-general] Fwd: Re: [arch-dev-public] Plasma-NM plasmoid moved to [extra]

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Thu Oct 17 08:26:48 EDT 2013

On 10/17/2013 08:14 AM, Genes Lists wrote:

>     Yesterday all passwords were deleted or no longer visible/used by
> the applet.

   I can still see previous passphrases in the directory:

~/.kde4/share/apps/networkmanagement/secrets

   Since nothing in that dir is recently dated I would assume the app is
no longer looking in that dir and is now looking somewhere else - or the
connection between the 'secrets' and the SSID has been lost somehow.

  Gene