[arch-general] kernel compilation with ABS

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:21:46 UTC 2014

* arnaud gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com> (Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:45:11
+0100):
> ** Resuming transfer from byte position 80333152

This looks suspicious.

> Anything I do wrong ? This server 416 error is there for a few days
> now.

"416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable

A server SHOULD return a response with this status code if a request
included a Range request-header field (section 14.35), and none of the
range-specifier values in this field overlap the current extent of the
selected resource, and the request did not include an If-Range
request-header field. (For byte-ranges, this means that the first-
byte-pos of all of the byte-range-spec values were greater than the
current length of the selected resource.)" [1]

Did you try deleting the file and start downloading again?

Regards,
Marcel

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html#sec10.4.17