[arch-general] out of date accessibility package, liblouis

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:59:39 UTC 2015

http://pkgbuild.com/~guillaume/misc/liblouis-2.6.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz.sig

> Thanks
>
> -- Guillaume
Hi
This works flawlessly. No issues in orca at all. Were you trying to
use liblouis by itself? This is supposed to be possible but I'm not at
all sure how. Liblouis is supposed to be used, I think, in screen
reader packages for braille support, along with brltty. Long story
short, no issues at all.
Thanks a lot for your help
Kendell clark