[arch-general] Opinions on PowerShell?

Kwang Moo Yi kwang.m.yi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:13:32 UTC 2016

On 08/19/2016 05:08 PM, Lee Fuller via arch-general wrote:
> Microsoft have set a precedent of unnecessary vile arrogance towards Linux
> and the companies you cite here don't. I think that is fundamentally why
> most people have responded with scepticism.

For me, defining something *good* and *bad* based on supposed intentions
are not really convincing. Unless it's a malware in the sense that it
has some backdoor or something, I see no reason to condemn it, whomever
wrote the software. To go a bit further, I think we should not treat any
package special based on authors.

I mean, we don't even know all the people who contributed to the Linux
Kernel are (well,.. I suppose technically you can, but you know what I
mean).

Cheers,
Kwang