[arch-general] time setting problem after installing.

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:27:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just installed arch into a vertual machine dfor now as I do not have a
bare boons system to install to at the moment.  Any way  I have a
problem whare  my system thinks I am in lundon uk and not in the us.  I
have tried running NTPD-QG but I am told that the command not found.  I
want the clock to show the correct local time and not have it showing  4
hours ahead of it self.  Any ideas on how to fix this.  I want to show
it in .profile, but it just creates a new file instead of using the
exhisting file.  How can I change my time to the corect local time?  Thanks.

Matthew

--
Sent from my Arch Linux VM