[arch-general] Announcing pacpak

Maxwell Anselm silverhammermba at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:01:52 UTC 2016

I think the tool is great Florian, but I do not think that it warrants
official support. Consider examples like pacgem or pip2pkgbuild. These
tools help integrate Ruby/Python packages (which are usually managed via a
separate package manager) into pacman. They are great for users who want
pacman to be the single package manager for their entire system, but they
are still just AUR packages without official support.