[arch-general] espeak ng and keeping packages in the aur up todate.

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:53:36 UTC 2016

On 11/17/2016 12:41 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> That message I sent was not intended for arch-general at all, sorry
> about the basic stuff coming up on this list.

We aren't upset about you posting it to [arch-general] per se. We are
upset that you yourself think it a good idea, and furthermore, that you
would suggest it to anyone else, whether on the list or off it.

And why do you think it would have been better to reply directly instead
of to the list? Were you afraid that if you posted to the list you would
get told off for idiocy -- and rightly so?
In which case, it works out better this way. Everyone knows what you
said, and we can properly describe the depth of your folly, and the OP
knows it too.

I am *still* trying to figure out why you didn't realize the OP already
had yaourt installed, it was explicitly mentioned...

--
Eli Schwartz