[arch-general] python-txaio

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:12:21 UTC 2017

Howdy,
I noticed that python-txaio was marked out of date last month. The older version is now causing another package, python-autobahn, to not function. I was able to fix this for myself just by installing from abs.
I worry though, that newbies may not know how to fix this issue for themselves. So, if someone has time, can you please update to version 2.7.0?
Thanks
Storm