[arch-general] arch health

Martin Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:03:21 UTC 2017

Not only could most of the concerns be successfully identified as
Other People's Problems™, pepole are still very focused on email
ettiquette. I think interpreting these two basic indicators about the
health of Arch can left as an exercise for the reader.

I'm not exactly sure what OP expected in this thread, but it's
definitely entertaining. I'll quote the original email's contents
fragmentally to spare you the whole pain.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 1:29 AM, ITwrx.org <info at itwrx.org> wrote:
> i'm a little concerned about arch's overall health and i was wondering
> if there's anything we can do about it.
>
> why am i concerned?

Oh come on.
You're making a case against your flawed judgment with such polemic.

> [...] I sent a message to SPI's web dev email asking about
> improvements to project's pages but i haven't heard back.

Would you mind to share the content of these emails?
Your argument seems suspicious and can't be verified as long as the
content of your scripture is in absence.

> [...blah...money...blah...]

Money definitely is an important factor. We're all using arch for the money.

cheers!
mar77i