[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] AUR ToS (aka making AUR user names public)

Henrik Danielsson h.danielsson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:58:20 UTC 2017

<arch-general at archlinux.org>:

> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Henrik Danielsson via arch-general
> <arch-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> > I was not replying to anyone in particular. Gaetan? Sorry, you lost me
> > there.
>
> It may not have appeared in the same thread for you, but here we go
> [0] context, and the mail I was replying to was [1], for which the
> former applies.
>
> cheers!
> mar77i
>
> [0] http://www.mail-archive.com/arch-dev-public@archlinux.org/msg25123.html
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/arch-general@archlinux.org/msg43113.html

You are right, those did not show up as a thread for me, or even in my
inbox. Thank you for that.
I suppose I should have quoted part of the original message, but it
was not on a list I'm not a subscriber on and the quote in Mauro's
mail did not render as a quote normally does in Gmail, hence I was not
sure it would render correctly if I messed up the copying it (HTML
entities and all). I've never been able to make heads or tails of what
mailing lists actually consider new or continued threads, or even
navigating archives. :(