[arch-general] Firefox 52 Audio broken

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Mar 7 14:26:52 UTC 2017

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:09:16 +0100, jjgaris via arch-general wrote:
>One solution I could think of is an alternative firefox package (not
>in AUR) that still allows users to make their own choice. Would that
>be a possibility?

Hi,

I build with

[rocketmouse at archlinux firefox]$ grep enable-alsa PKGBUILD
ac_add_options --enable-alsa

[rocketmouse at archlinux firefox]$ time makepkg -s
==> Making package: firefox 52.0-2 (Tue Mar  7 15:21:51 CET 2017)
[...]

IIUC this is the option that needs to be added. If you should use
x86_64 architecture I could send the package off-list to those who want
it, too. Assuming it should build ;).

Regards,
Ralf