[arch-general] kernel bug in 4.13.3 related to wireless?

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Oct 1 13:49:09 UTC 2017

I've had some issues with a Compex WLE600NX 802.11ac / a/b/g/n miniPCI
express radio card from 4.12 onwards. The firmware fails to load for the
Qualcomm Atheros QCA9882 chip.

Switched to an Intel Wireless 7260 miniPCIe card, but that also has a
driver, that crashes repeatedly (at least it works in between and
doesn't take the system with it when crashing or prevents me from
upgrading the kernel).

Seems it's not so easy to find stable hardware these days :P

--
https://sleepmap.de