[arch-general] How to make aura more verbose?

Peter Nabbefeld peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Fri Aug 3 05:07:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

trying to use aura instead of pacaur. Yesterday I started to install
jitsi - it's still running (?). Well, it's also the first time I'm
installing this package, so I don't know how much effort is needed for
building.

However, I'd like to see all the messages like with pacaur, but aura
keeps to be silent, even with the -v option.  :-/

How can I switch the messages on? And are there any build logs I can
watch? I'd prefer not to stop a build which is running several hours
before making sure it really hangs.

Kind regards

Peter