[arch-general] Why there is no NetworkManager in ArchISO

Foxtrot Mike fulcrummike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:25:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have asked quite a few questions here myself, and received excellent
guidance and help.
I was in no way trying to imply the superiority of one tool over
another, or of keyboard over mouse.
Was just trying to add something (helpful?) to this conversation based
on what I knew.

It turns out what I thought to be 'network manager is not actually the
network manager, as exlained by Mr Eli. Thanks for the explanation.

No offence meant. And none taken.

Peace.