[arch-general] X logs me out from tty on close

Ali Emre Gülcü aliemreglc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:52:27 UTC 2019

@Ismael to be precise, there were 3 xterms and 1 xclock, on my older
systems closing the main term would return me back to tty. And no .xinitrc
was present in my home folder, modifying /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc has
observable effects so I am sure it is using that file. What made me
surprised was that this happened when I was using all default configs. It
seems that @Vladimir is right, this is the exact same thing happening here.
I never thought this was caused by systemd, I think I will use a graphical
DM until the new systemd patch. Thank you both for your time :)