[arch-general] Can't change tty's since last update

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 29 22:09:55 UTC 2019

Jul 29 2019, Justin Capella via arch-general has written:

> Hesitant to reply because I haven't really looked into this much, but was
> maybe hwdb part of ststemd / formerly udev updated? I know it has key
> bindings
Hm, I can see no ststemd. If you meant systemd, I suppose that that was
updated along with everything else, I didn't exclude any packages from
the upgrade procedure. I can't see anything suggesting a replacement for
udev with:
pacman -Ss udev
olr
pacman -Ss ststemd.

As I say: everything else was refrehsed tonight.

Best wishes and thanks,

Jeanettey