[arch-general] How to name a package for the drm-openchrome tree?

Marc Ranolfi marc.2377 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:12:59 UTC 2019

Thank you David.

If I may ask a related question - considering this package would be most
useful for Arch Linux 32, how should I provide support for both x86_64 and
i686?

The kernel packages I've seen in the AUR only support x86_64.

Should I make two separate packages - i.e. one like "i686-
linux-drm-openchrome-git"?

I think it's also possible to have only one package (and two config files
'config.i686' and 'config.x86_64'). But I don't know if that is good
practice.