[arch-general] HDMI Output died over night

Justin Capella justincapella at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:18:35 UTC 2019

Does the display work at startup? Like does it POST and do you have a boot
loader? Do you have another device that you could use to check that the
cable and monitor are not the issue? What graphics card are you using and
which driver? And change to kernel or initrd?

Awhile ago I believe xf86 video intel was deprecated in favor of mode
setting. Are you using UEFI? There is an IRC channel on freenode btw