[arch-general] FOSDEM Hackathon

Jerome Leclanche jerome at leclan.ch
Sun Oct 6 14:56:31 UTC 2019

Hi folks

FOSDEM 2020 will be on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of February, 2020.
https://fosdem.org/2020/

At Arch Conf, we discussed having a hackathon either before or after
FOSDEM. I'd like to get some general opinion about preferences on
dates for that hackathon.

Note there's often other events surrounding FOSDEM. Here are last
year's for example: https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/fringe/

If you're coming and interested in the hackathon, could you vote here
and let me know what dates you prefer (or just reply if you have a
strong preference)? https://fast-poll.com/poll/29087516

If people need Brussels-related assistance for FOSDEM, feel free to
email me. I live there and I'm happy to help out.

Cheers

J. Leclanche