[arch-general] libesmtp 1.0.6-7 does not link to openssl

SET set at nmset.info
Sun Apr 4 08:45:26 UTC 2021

Le dimanche 4 avril 2021 00:33:26 CEST u34--- via arch-general a écrit :
> > *** libESMTP features ***
> > *************************
> > --with-auth-plugin-dir: /usr/lib/esmtp-plugins
> > --with-lwres: no
> > --with-openssl: no
>
> Just guessing. Is that no the culprit?

Well, I was expecting configure to find and use libssl, and state '--with-
openssl: yes' when it finishes.

Explicitly specifying 'with-openssl=yes' does not help :
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-openssl=yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... no
configure: error: cannot find the ssl library

I worked around it by modifying configure as stated above; libssl and libcrypto
are linked in afterwards.

Thanks.