[arch-general] Mirror not synchronized since January

Walter Casanova wcasanova at disroot.org
Tue Mar 9 17:22:49 UTC 2021

El martes, 9 de marzo de 2021 13:58:25 -03 Henry-Joseph Audéoud via arch-
general escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Today, I discover two machines not having same version of one package.
> Both are up-to-date (just did a `pacman -Suy`).  But they do not use the
> same mirror.  Indeed:
>
>      $ curl -s -I
> 'http://archlinux.de-labrusse.fr/core/os/x86_64/core.db' | grep -i
> Last-Modified:
>      Last-Modified: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 22:22:50 GMT
>      $ curl -s -I
> 'https://mirror.wormhole.eu/archlinux/core/os/x86_64/core.db' | grep -i
> Last-Modified:
>      last-modified: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 21:58:07 GMT
>
> I understand there may be a little time gap between mirror synchronize
> themselves.  But 19 January seems far from today.
>
> Is this expected?
>
> P.S.: I did not checked other mirrors.

hi, I recommend you read the wiki [1] and update your mirrors if necessary,
you can also use rankmirror [1] or reflector [2]

[1]  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mirrors
[2]  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Reflector

--
Walter Casanova