[arch-general] i3wm dual monitor freeze containers primary

Filip paskali2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 09:58:52 UTC 2021

> Anybody with the same problem?? multimonitor with i3wm freeze some screen
> containers?

I have been using i3wm on a laptop with an extra monitor connected with
HDMI cable for almost a year without problems. The only strange behaviour
that I noticed, some lag in the movement of the mouse pointer and decreased
responsiveness, is when I turn off the laptop screen and use only the
external monitor.