[arch-general] Arch Linux accessibility install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Nov 23 11:07:15 UTC 2021

When you do a virtual install, please test the virtual sound card to see
if it will work before finishing the virtual install.  If that sound card
hasn't been correctly provisioned, speech will be impossible on a virtual
system no matter what operating system is installed.  I only install on
real iron so can't help you with virtual systems.  Maybe the arch wiki has
a good article on virtual systems you can read as a learning tool.