[arch-multilib] compiling errors

Harvey harv at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 05:55:19 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to build lib32-qtcurve-gtk2. My PKGBUILD builds a package
without errors. When I install it it seems to work. But some functions
give segfaults.

build() {
   cd "$srcdir"
   mkdir build
   cd build

   export CC="gcc -m32"
   export CXX="g++ -m32"
   export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/lib32/pkgconfig"

   cmake ../QtCurve-Gtk2-${pkgver} \
         -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
         -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/lib32

   make

}

As it did not work while I was on 64bit I compiled with the same
PKGBUILD on a 32 bit system, just replacing gcc-multilib with gcc. I
installed the resulting libqtcurve.so in my 64bit system and it works!

There must be some problem with gcc-multilib I guess...

Harvey

--
Linux is like a wigwam: No Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside