[arch-multilib] gconf compile error

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:58:29 EST 2011

Actually, it is simple as that: the software requires gconf and
gnome-vfs in the 'configure' file, so you should add to depends=() of
your package.

Maybe when the original package was built, these packages were deep
inside a dependency tree, and now they are not. Some gnome packages
dropped gconf recently, btw.

-- Rafael