[arch-projects] new WMII snapshot

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:09:31 EDT 2005

This is mostly for phrakture, the window manager developer and WMII
packager. Just a note to say wmii has released a new snapshot. I don't
see they've updated the docs or anything, so this may be an
insignificant release... or maybe they just haven't gotten around to
updating the docs yet.

I'm getting a little tired of wmi... so I may be switching soon. I
like that wmii has better support for floating windows.  When a dialog
box appears full screen in wmi, I don't like it much. Even if I toggle
the mode, it often doesn't show up right, especially with Java apps.

Dusty