[arch-projects] Dead list

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:29:49 EDT 2005

I can't believe I go offline for a few weeks and you guys let this
list die. Shame on all of you. I thought I was the only one that
wasn't working on any projects lately. Well, not true. I'm working on
a website, and I'm getting paid to do it... I haven't been working on
any interesting projects besides ordering a new computer. I'm going to
be joining the AMD64 porting project sometime. ;-)

And until then, Ensmer is on hold. What is everybody else doing lately, eh?

On a more personal note, I have been accepted into the graduate
program at York University. Apparently I'm going to be able to play
with some cutting edge VR equipment. I hope that means I can take
Ensmer into another dimension, as it were. Should be interesting
times... only less time for Arch now, between having a summer job and
a 5 term full time student program ahead of me. :(

Dusty