[arch-projects] [netcfg] add wireless connection aid

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 10:07:59 EST 2012

A while ago, a conversation between Thomas and Rémy showed that netcfg
is in need of a new maintainer. Since netcfg is such a nice
achievement in network management, it would be a shame to let it die a
dusty dead...

Regardless I would still like to see wifi-menu included in netcfg 2.7.
All that is needed is to add the wifi-menu script to the scripts
folder of netcfg and add
	    scripts/wifi-menu \
after line 31 of the makefile.

Any opinions? Since I am actually using wifi-menu and have been using
its predecessor, wifi-select, for quite some time, I am interested in
caring for the script in the future.

Regards,
- Jouke