[arch-projects] [initscripts] next release

Keshav P R the.ridikulus.rat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:57:41 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 00:06, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm intending to release initscripts soon (once we have emptied
> testing a bit). That said, there is no hurry so if anyone has any
> patches they want included, please let me know and I'll wait for them
> to be ready.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

I am using systemd and initscripts (not going to completely switch
oevr to systemd just yet). I have these messages flooding my console
(roxterm).

Message from syslogd at none at Mar 13 17:49:49 ...
 IORITY=3
CODE_FILE=src/tmpfiles.c
CODE_LINE=1031
CODE_FUNCTION=parse_line
MESSAGE=[/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/clamav.conf:1]amav.conf:1] Unknown user '64'.

Message from syslogd at none at Mar 13 17:49:49 ...
 IORITY=4
CODE_FILE=src/tmpfiles.c
CODE_LINE=1083
CODE_FUNCTION=parse_line
MESSAGE=Two2MESSAGE=Two or more conflicting lines for /tmp configured, ignoring.

I think this is due to /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/arch.conf (initscripts) and
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tmp.conf (systemd) having some conflicting lines
about /tmp. Please fix this. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Keshav