[arch-projects] pyalpm config file parsing

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:09:37 EDT 2012

Le 21 mars 2012 07:53, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> a écrit :
> Hi Rémy,
>
> The current implementation of pycman.config discards per-level SigLevel options.
> It seems that you began to implement this around line 113 where you yield
> SigLevel (you can remove the comment on line 110 btw), but these options are
> still ignores around line 170.
>
> I tried to come up with a solution, but the current structure of the config
> object doesn't seem to allow it cleanly. Maybe that's why you only implemented
> part of it.

Hello,

It was never implemented properly because it's not used anywhere in my
code. I will probably concentrate more on go-alpm in the future (and
adapt pyalpm to pacman 4.1 API changes), so feel free to suggest a
patch to improve the situation.

I've put arch-projects in recipients, that helps getting more opinions
as I am lacking time.

Rémy.