[arch-releng] How to create a torrent for the ISO

Gerhard Brauer gerbra at archlinux.de
Mon Aug 3 19:16:57 EDT 2009

Am Montag, den 03.08.2009, 18:01 -0500 schrieb Aaron Griffin:

> Added build.archlinux.org as a webseed and regenerated them all.
> Please download a new .torrent and try again

Seems not to work. I have no downloads currently on 2 different clients.
I also put my already downloaded finished files in my local download,
but i see also not upload activity...

All the other webseeds have a tailing slash(/) on their download
locations, maybe it's this? Or we have to many other webseeds in with no
files to download from....

Gerhard