[arch-releng] automated iso builds

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 5 11:09:28 EST 2010

On 03/05/2010 12:46 PM, Dieter Plaetinck wrote:
> x86_64 builds (untested!)
> http://build.archlinux.org/isos/
> i also wrote a changelog and new instructions.
>
> next builds will contain a much needed aif update.
>
> Dieter

Great! :)

I guess for next test isos should be announced in forum, so can get more
feedback from people. Not all users reads this list.

Also will be great, but need some coordination with Aaron, to git pull
archiso2dual into archiso [#1]. Then you can build dual isos, and at
least, put netinstall-dual (220MB) for download.

[#1]
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-releng/2010-March/000889.html

Good luck!

--