[arch-releng] Iso tests

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Fri Apr 29 10:55:28 EDT 2011

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:48:22 -0500
Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's live, here is the direct link:
> http://www.archlinux.org/releng/feedback/
>
> Things I'm allowed to say after sinking significant time into this
> yesterday.
> (..)
> I'm sure this will see some more work once we get actual results.
>
> -Dan

whoa. already live? i haven't even had the time to further test the
functionality of the application, and to check to which extent my
complains/suggestions/ideas were fixed/implemented.
I'll try to do that today or during the next days. I wouldn't start
inviting people to use the app just yet.
(it gets cumbersome when there need to be schema changes or stuff like
that, when there's already useful production data)

either way thanks Dan and Tom.

Dieter