[arch-releng] Use pandoc instead of make-doc.sh

Dario Giovannetti dariogiova at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:32:35 EDT 2012

I would like to propose using pandoc ( http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/
) instead of the make-doc.sh script for converting the installation
guide (Markdown syntax) to the document hosted in the wiki (MediaWiki
syntax).
I've tested it and the result looks pretty good, with only a few minor
manual refinements required (which I volunteer to perform, if needed):
instead of the current script, which practically produces an html
document, we would get a correctly-formed, much neater MediaWiki document.
This would greatly simplify further improvements in the wikification of
the the guide, like the adaptation to ArchWiki's style standars.

Thank you

Dario