[arch-releng] Help offer

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 1 18:55:28 EDT 2012

On 10/01/2012 02:35 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new to this ml but old arch user. I would like to offer any
> help I can to the release / testing of the isos and Tom said this is the
> right place to ask.
>
> Let me know how I can help.
>
> Are you using VMs for testing?
>
> Leonidas

Hello,

I normally test/develop archiso for different scenarios (normal boot,
pxe, loop-mode, memdisk, ...). And yes, all time I use qemu-kvm (+OVFM
for booting with EFI firmware).
My working git repo is at [#1].

Maybe the most notable thing to be tested is "systemd as default" that
is present in my experimental branch [#2] (ready for merge to master)

Thanks for your interest.

[#1] https://github.com/djgera/archiso
[#2] https://github.com/djgera/archiso/compare/master...experimental

--