[aur-dev] Hello all

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:12:56 EDT 2010

On Friday 24 September 2010 02:14:39 Loui Chang wrote:
HI Loui and the rest,  CCR git is here:

http://gitorious.org/chakra-web/ccr

it's based on AUR 1.6 so i must check the changes in 1.7 and port here the
ones i find usefull for Chakra, langs i removed them, too much changes in the
strings :( will make the translations like half/done.

Changes with AUR 1.6: no much, mainly visual changes, pkgbuild highlighting, i
added a link "My Account" for TU and developers so they can easily access to
his accounts with one click.

Also a fix in pkg_comments.php, if you post a comment and you try to remove it
just after posting it, AUR can't found the link, this fix the issue:

		if (intval($row['ID'])==0) {
			$durl.= '&comment_id=' . $carr['ID'] . '&ID=' . $_GET['ID'];
		} else {
			$durl.= '&comment_id=' . $carr['ID'] . '&ID=' . $row['ID'];
		}

I can send you the related patch if you're interested, a simple change form
$row['ID']; to $_GET['ID']; must work also in all cases.

I requested in our forums to contribute in CCR and upstream with AUR,
Once ported some changes from 1.7 let's see if both branches don't get so far
and we can share stuff.

Best regards.
Manuel